This release adds support for non-python notebooks and the possibility to include links to binderhub-services (e.g. https://mybinder.org) in the docs.
- Thanks to the efforts of @effigies in
#9, we now support
README.mdfiles and non-python notebooks (see the bash example in the docs)
- sphinx-nbexamples now supports including a link to binder services with buttons like in the converted notebook. See the docs on including a link to binder
Fixed compatibility with nbconvert 5.5
This patch fixes some minor logging issues with sphinx >1.7.6
The removal of tags for the converted rst file. With nbconvert 5.3 we have the
nbconvert.preprocessors.TagRemovePreprocessoravailable which gave the motivation to 4 new gallery configuration values, namely
- remove_all_outputs_tags: set
Tags indicating cells for which the outputs are to be removed, matches tags in cell.metadata.tags.
- remove_cell_tags: set
Tags indicating which cells are to be removed, matches tags in cell.metadata.tags.
- remove_input_tags: set
Tags indicating cells for which input is to be removed, matches tags in cell.metadata.tags.
- remove_single_output_tags: set
Tags indicating which individual outputs are to be removed, matches output i tags in cell.outputs[i].metadata.tags.
The tags specified by these configuration values will be removed in the rst file.
- The linkgalleries directive now can also insert links to the current sphinx project that is build
- the linkgalleries directive uses the styles from the example_gallery_styles.css, i.e. the same style as it is used in the processed example gallery.